Fly through your day with fewer worries and daily hassles.
From credit repair to roadside assistance and discounts for legal advice and tax preparation, you can feel secure in the knowledge that SavantSelect Auto Plus Savings is watching over you and your family day and night. Travel assistance and identity theft protection also included.
Compare Plan Payment Options
*Plus a one-time, non-refundable processing fee of $20.00.
You can never be too careful about your personal information and safety – now more than ever. SavantSelect Auto Plus Savings brings you access to roadside assistance, credit repair, identity theft protection and discounts on legal help and tax preparation services. Traveling away from the nest? SavantSelect Auto Plus Savings gives you two travel assistance services for everything from lost luggage to emergency medical transportation assistance.
Roadside Protect, Inc. has designed a roadside assistance plan to reduce the impact of many of the inconveniences accompanying automobile ownership. This plan enhances members’ automobile experiences by assisting with issues regarding automobile maintenance or breakdown.
Roadside Assistance Services:
- Vehicle towing
- Vehicle fuel delivery
- Vehicle extrication
- Vehicle tire change
- Vehicle lock out
- Vehicle jump start
Emergency roadside services are provided by Roadside Protect, Inc.
Roadside Assistance Service Excludes:
1. Service if member is not with the disabled vehicle. 2. Transportation for the member to the vehicle for service or from the vehicle to another destination after service has been rendered. 3. Service will not be rendered in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields, or other places which would be hazardous for service vehicles to reach. 4. Towing a vehicle off a boat dock or marina. 5. Delivery or repair of tires. 6. Installation or removal of snow tires and chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires. 7. Vehicle’s storage charges. 8. Cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor relating to towing. 9. Service of any kind on vehicles used for commercial purposes or using dealer tags (Note: All trucks in New York have commercial license plates whether they are used for business or private use. If the truck is used for private use, we will dispatch.) 10. Service for taxicabs, tractors, boats, trailers, dune buggies, or vehicles used for competition, or stolen vehicles. 11. Service for unlicensed vehicles. 12. Service for vehicles with expired safety inspection sticker, license plate sticker, and/or emission sticker(s) where required by law. 13. Service for vehicles illegally parked or impounded. 14. Repeated service calls for a car in need of routine maintenance. 15. Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch, or shovel vehicles from unplowed roads, snow banks, snowbound driveways, or curbside parking. 16. Accident towing or towing to/from an impound lot. 17. Service for vehicles that have been involved in an accident or have been vandalized.
RSPA – 9/23/19
Identity Theft Monitoring and Restoration
Allstate Identity Protection provides active and industry-leading identity monitoring to detect fraud. The Allstate Identity Protection team includes privacy advocates who are certified and trained experts in identity theft restoration. If you indicate an alert seems suspicious, a privacy advocate will contact you by phone and serve as a dedicated case manager throughout the restoration process.
Allstate Identity Protection Includes:
- Solicitation Opt-Outs: Allows you to manage and reduce unwanted solicitations, pre-approved credit card offers and junk mail to limit exposure of personal information.
- Identity Monitoring: Looks for activity that could indicate misuse of your personal information and alerts you to suspicious activity.
- Privacy Advocate Restoration: If your identity is compromised, trained experts will review suspicious activity and take the work off your shoulders to help restore your identity.
- Lost Wallet Protection and Dark Web Monitoring: Store the contents of your wallet securely for easy recovery should it be lost or stolen. Any information entered here will be monitored on the dark web for potential compromise, and you will be alerted if there is suspicious activity on your account.
*The membership plan includes the primary registered member plus up to 10 additional family members.
IAIT – 3/1/23
Travel and medical assistance
Travel Assistance and Emergency Medical Assistance are available through Travel Guard when you are traveling over 100 miles away from home and you are faced with a serious injury or illness, or a travel-related emergency such as lost luggage, passport or wallet; flight rebooking, or pre-trip travel advice on required inoculations.
Emergency Travel Services
- Flight Rebooking assistance
- Lost Passport & Travel Document assistance
- Emergency Cash Transfer assistance
- Lost baggage search; stolen luggage replacement assistance
- Emergency Message Relay
- Coordinate emergency return travel arrangements
**Non-emergency travel booking fees include: $35 per person for domestic tickets, $55 per person for international tickets, $35 per person for tours and cruises, $20 per hotel booked, and $20 per rental car booked.
Limitations & Exclusions:
AIG Travel provides traveler assistance through coordination, negotiation and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.
TGTA – 6/26/20
Emergency Travel Assist
As a member, you have access to a worldwide network of travel assistance personnel whenever you’re away from home. The Emergency Travel Assist program offers a unique and life-saving service in case of a sickness or accidental injury. Emergency Travel Assist services are available when you are traveling more than 100 miles away from home and the trip duration is 90 consecutive days or less. Information Services are available 24 hours a day.
Call Member Services toll free at 1-888-965-9500 (if in the U.S.) or 1-817-375-9579 (collect, if outside the U.S.).
YOU MUST CALL THE TRAVEL ASSIST NUMBER TO ACCESS THESE SERVICES. DO NOT MAKE ANY ARRANGEMENTS ON YOUR OWN. YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED FOR ARRANGEMENTS THAT ARE NOT MADE BY THE EMERGENCY TRAVEL ASSISTANCE PROVIDER. All services must be pre-arranged by an Emergency Travel Assistance Provider.
Limitations and exclusions apply. All services must be pre-arranged.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Medically Necessary Repatriation
- Transportation of Mortal Remains
- Transportation for Dependent Children
- Transportation of Traveling Companion
- Family Visitation
- Vehicle Return
- Medical Monitoring
- Medical Referral
- Guarantee of Medical Expenses**
- Lost Document Service
- Insurance Coordination
- Legal Assistance
- Emergency Delivery of Prescription Items
- Emergency Cash Transfers**
- Language Assistance
- 24 – Hour Information Service
THIS IS NOT INSURANCE. CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
**This fiduciary responsibility lies with the member
Limitations and Exclusions:
- Suicide or attempted suicide
- Intentionally self-inflicted injuries
- War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities between nations (whether declared or not), civil war
- Participation in any military maneuver or training exercise
- Mental or emotional disorders, unless hospitalized
- Being under the influence of drugs or intoxicants, unless otherwise prescribed by a Physician
- Commission of the attempt to commit a criminal act
- Participation as a professional in athletics
- Pregnancy and childbirth (except for complications of pregnancy)
- Travel undertaken for the specific purpose of securing medical treatment; bodily injury or sickness which can be treated locally and does not prevent the member from continuing his or her journey or from returning home.
LFTR – 3/17/14
Members and their families will have access to a nationwide network of plan attorneys to provide members with discounted legal services. Plan attorneys have also contracted to charge 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, with a minimum of $125 per hour for legal care that goes beyond the included and discounted services.
|Simple Will with Minor’s Trust
|Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
|Non-Payment of Court Ordered Support
|Small Business Incorporation
|Residential Real Estate Document Review
|Traffic Ticket Defense
The fees listed above do not include additional filing fees, costs or administrative expenses. Specific definitions apply. They are only for legal services rendered. Available for legal dependents up to age 25.
Tax Preparation & Advice Services
The Family Protection Plan provides comprehensive personal tax benefits including free tax return preparation, and unlimited toll-free tax-related advice during normal business hours. Additionally, you will have access to the most commonly used tax-related schedules at a significantly discounted rate.
All tax assistance is provided by tax attorneys, CPAs, former auditors and/or Enrolled Agents certified by the IRS. Additionally, all tax advice is backed by a $1 million liability policy.
- Unlimited advice for personal and business matters on federal taxation via toll-free phone call/fax/e-mail (no time or frequency limitations)
- Free mail-in tax return preparation (includes 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040)
- $20.00 off of tax returns prepared by H&R Block
- Deep discounts on numerous tax schedules that accompany the form 1040
- IRS audit assistance
- Tax professionals will review any notice or letter issued by the IRS and provide advice on how to understand and solve the matter.
- Access to a web-based IRS audit tutorial, as well as an IRS notification tutorial
- IRS notification assistance
- Tax planning
- Review of prior year’s tax return
- Member portal with tax tips, tax law changes, tax organization area, IRS audit area, IRS notification area and member advice online
LGCT – 6/11/14
Financial counseling on demand provides members with a broad array of practical financial counseling services when they have questions and need assistance.
askAFS services include access to accredited, certified financial counselors by way of a live telephonic counseling helpline and online information, educational and referral resources. Common issues include credit matters, tax questions, home financing, credit card debt, cash flow review, caring for elders, college planning, budgeting, retirement planning, vehicle purchase and many other individual and family financial concerns. askAFS has no products or services to sell.
What does askAFS do?
Initial problem assessment
Initial problem clarification
Creation of a goal-oriented plan
Resources and tools for the plan’s solutions and additional education
Assistance and support in completing the plan
Referrals for assistance as needed
Ongoing follow-up and help with additional concerns
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace insurance. This program is not available in Vermont.